Friday 3 May 2013

N Y and D W

As you all may have noticed... I have been avoiding looking through my U S A photos. Every time I begin, I get SAD because I actually really want to be back there (especially now that it is warmer!)

What I loved most about the trip was spending time to wander the city by myself or with Jenny. I was so impressed by the buildings and I just adored the feeling of getting to know a new place. That feeling has become comforting over the years.

I really want to write more about the trip, but it will definitely turn into rambling so I am going to keep most of that to myself. I may add more words later on, but it is time for sleep.

Here are just a few of the photos I took while in America:
The view from LA -> NY







 Manhattan
(Last: the view from the top of The Rockefeller Center)

 Brooklyn


 The MET

 The Guggenheim 



Harry Potter World wand shop



Disney World fireworks



1 comment: